- About Us
- How to Help
- 2017 Lisa's Resturant
- 2016 6th Annual Dinner and Auction
- 2015 Food Mobile--Friday May 8
- 2014 4th Annual Dinner & Auction
- 2014 Food Mobile--Fri. June 6th, 2014
- 2014 Yard Sale & More
- 2013 3rd Annual Dinner & Auction
- 2012 Ruby Tuesday's Community GiveBack Program
- 2012 Maine State Credit Union's 7th Annual Walk to Stop Hunger
- 2012 20th Annual Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive
- Red Barn Supper--Mon. Dec 5th!
- 30th Anniversary Dinner & Auction
- Past Events >
- Annual Reports
We send out a single appeal letter each year. Click below to read this letter. We would certainly appreciate your support if you choose to make a donation to us at this time. Thank you!
Donations to the Augusta Food Bank are tax deductible. You can now donate online by clicking the Donate button below. Clicking on this link will navigate you away from this site to a secure donation page, where you can donate through PayPal. (Note: you don't need to have a PayPal account to donate this way, but we are using their system to process online donations)
Augusta Food Bank
9 Summer St.
Augusta, ME 04330
We are in HIGH need of the following items!
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Soups
- Canned Fruits
- Tuna Fish
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Boxed cereal
- Canned pasta
- White rice, one pound packages
To help maintain the food supply, here is a list of suggested basic foods that are always needed and much appreciated.
- Baked beans
· Canned vegetables
· Hot cereal
· Canned chicken
· Canned milk
· Dry pasta
- Pasta sauce
- Diced tomatoes
- Dry beans
Donated food may be delivered to St.Mark’s Parish Hall on Monday through Thursday from 8am to 12pm or 2-4pm. To arrange for other drop off times, please call 622-5225 or email email@example.com.
Host a Food Drive!
If you are interested in hosting a food drive at your place of work or worship and need more info or assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide boxes, signs, and pick up donations as needed.
Email us at email@example.com to see about coming in to volunteer. We welcome school groups, youth groups, work sponsored volunteer opportunities and more!