- About Us
- How to Help
- 2017 Lisa's Resturant
- 2016 6th Annual Dinner and Auction
- 2015 Food Mobile--Friday May 8
- 2014 4th Annual Dinner & Auction
- 2014 Food Mobile--Fri. June 6th, 2014
- 2014 Yard Sale & More
- 2013 3rd Annual Dinner & Auction
- 2012 Ruby Tuesday's Community GiveBack Program
- 2012 Maine State Credit Union's 7th Annual Walk to Stop Hunger
- 2012 20th Annual Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive
- Red Barn Supper--Mon. Dec 5th!
- 30th Anniversary Dinner & Auction
- Past Events >
- Annual Reports
Donations to the Augusta Food Bank are tax deductible. You can donate online by clicking the Donate button below. Clicking on this link will navigate you away from this site to a secure donation page, where you can donate through PayPal. (Note: you don't need to have a PayPal account to donate this way, but we are using their system to process online donations)
Augusta Food Bank
9 Summer St.
Augusta, ME 04330
To help maintain the food supply, here is a list of suggested basic foods that are always needed and much appreciated.
Boxed Macaroni & Cheese
White Rice - 1# bags
Brown Rice - 1# bags
Donated food may be delivered to our facility at 9 Summer St. on Monday through Thursday, from 9am - 12pm or 2 - 4pm. To arrange for other drop off times, please call 622-5225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host a Food Drive!
If you are interested in hosting a food drive at your place of work or worship and need more info or assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see about coming in to volunteer. We welcome school groups, youth groups, work sponsored volunteer opportunities and more!