- Annual Reports
- How to Help
- About Us
- 5th Annual Dinner & Auction
- Food Mobile--Friday May 8
- 4th Annual Dinner & Auction
- Food Mobile--Fri. June 6th, 2014
- Yard Sale & More
- 3rd Annual Dinner & Auction >
- Ruby Tuesday's Community GiveBack Program
- Maine State Credit Union's 7th Annual Walk to Stop Hunger
- 20th Annual Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive
- Red Barn Supper--Mon. Dec 5th!
- 30th Anniversary Dinner & Auction
- Past Events >
We send out a single appeal letter each year. Click below to read this letter. We would certainly appreciate your support if you choose to make a donation to us at this time. Thank you!
Donations to the Augusta Food Bank are tax deductible. You can now donate online by clicking the Donate button below. Clicking on this link will navigate you away from this site to a secure donation page, where you can donate through PayPal. (Note: you don't need to have a PayPal account to donate this way, but we are using their system to process online donations)
Augusta Food Bank
9 Summer St.
Augusta, ME 04330
We are in HIGH need of the following items!
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Soups
- Canned Fruits
- Tuna Fish
- Rice & Rice Mixes
- Spaghetti & Tomato Sauce-Canned
To help maintain the food supply, here is a list of suggested basic foods that are always needed and much appreciated.
· Macaroni and Cheese
· Baked Beans
· Canned Vegetables
· Coffee and Tea
· Baking Mixes (cake, brownie and muffin)
· Canned Meats
· Canned Milk · Personal Care Items (especially toilet paper)
Donated food may be left at St. Mark’s Parish Hall on Mondays from 8-2pm or 5-7pm, Tues-Thurs from 12-2pm. To arrange for other drop off times, please call 622-5225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host a Food Drive!
If you are interested in hosting a food drive at your place of work or worship and need more info or assistance, please contact email@example.com. We can provide boxes, signs, and pick up donations as needed.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see about coming in to volunteer. We welcome school groups, youth groups, work sponsored volunteer opportunities and more!